Friday 21 August 2009

Afternoon again !

Its been a pretty miserable week here in Scotland, have to keep reminding myself its still August ! felt like the rain would never stop .
The sun is out today though but i am not holding my breath for it to stay think we are in for a wet and windy weekend best batton down the hatches and dig out the soup pot for the coming winter months.
Started the end of summer sale in the shop this week BOGOF ... Buy one get one free get over and grab a bargain ... one of my new sale items below.

Coral Rosette Brooch

My featured weekly Etsian this week is Bonzai Beadwear.
Creator Bonnie describes herself as 'An animal loving, diet coke addicted artist who loves to laugh! I started out with crayons when I was little... you could not pry them out of my hands! Fast forward to college... I majored in Fine Arts and Graphic Design at Columbia College of Chicago. I've always enjoyed painting, clay, jewelry and home decor. I took a jewelry making class in college and then picked it up a few years ago...I make jewelry, artwork and home goods and love it! Its a wonderful creative outlet!'

some of my favorite of bonzai beadwear's creations are the enchanted waterlilly and magic pink waterfall earings.>The crystals used catch the light and are just gorgeous!
Bonzai beadwear has a sale section and offers a free sample with every order .

Right thats my rant for the day dont forget to visit Paper and Sparkles for the buy one get one free sale !!!

1 comment: